top of page


We do not directly offer Veterans services; however, here are some helpful links to help  you find the information you may need!

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Where can I find out what benefits I am eligible for      as a veteran?

To find out what benefits you are eligible for as a veteran please visit the Veterans Service Office. To learn more visit their website. 


Location: 3845 North Clark Street #103, Fresno, CA 93726


Veteran Support Resource

Q: Where can I get a Military Identification Card?

To get a Military Identification Card you must visit the Navail Air Station Lemoore. To learn more visit their website. 


Location: 736 Enterprise Avenue, Lemoore, CA 93246-5001

Telephone: (559) 998-4004

Q: How do I go about obtaining my/my family members DD-214?

The VA Hospital can help you obtain this information or you can make a request online.


Location: VA Central California Health Care System

                   2615 E. Clinton Ave, Fresno, CA 93703

Telephone: (559) 225-6100

Q: My mother/father passed away and I need to order the flag that is draped on his coffin, how can I do that?

Most of the time the funeral home that you work with will take care of the paperwork for you- however if you are having the deceased cremated you are still entitled to a flag.


Visit the US Department of Veterans Affairs Cemetary Administration for more information.


Q: I would like to volunteer to help veterans, can I do that here?

We currently have volunteer opportunities. Please visit our Opportunities page for more information on volunteering for the Clovis Veterans Memorial District.


The VA also has volunteer opportunities, and you can visit their webpage to learn more.

Q: I am a veteran that just left the military, are you hiring or do you know someone that is?

To see if we are hiring please visit our Opportunities page.


The website Career One Stop assists with finding jobs for veterans who are transitioning from the armed forces to civilian life. Visit their website for more information

The website Silent Professionals lists a wide range of jobs available within the defense and private security industry. These jobs can help veterans with their transitions by helping them find work using the skills they gained in military service. Visit their website to learn more.

Q: I want to send care packages to active military overseas, how can I begin doing this?

The U.S. Department of Defense has a list of organizations that can help you get started creating care packages to send overseas. Please visit their website to learn more and get in touch with the organizations.

bottom of page